Well, it's been a quick moment since I've blogged last. Been a little busy...moved my boyfriend in a new house, started tech school to get a degree in dental hygiene, UGA football (which was a complete bust), & other random things.
So yeah, I began tech school over the summer. It's a little different than normal college, but it works. After this semester, I'll have 2 more classes before I can get into the dental hygiene program. I'm really excited & sooooo ready to get it all over with!!! I'll keep you updated on what happens with all that.
Riner bought a new house!!! He bought it in August & I really like it! It's been quite fun picking everything out for it, as far as the paints, arrangement of furniture, & other little things that go with re-doing a house. Last week the yard people finally came & cut down a bunch of trees that were not needed. There was this 1 HUGE tree in front of the house & blocked the entire thing...it's FIANLLY gone!!! The backyard was worked on as well. They leveled it which means mud! I now have to walk Winston on a leash in the front yard due to all the mud! I tried cleaning their feet when they came in, but that was a big hassle! I'll try to post some pics of the house, as well as all the work that has been done.
The WeatherGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment